WHAT IS TECHNICAL ANALYSIS?
Technical Analysis is the forecasting of future financial price movements based on examining past price movements. plutus.global offers acomprehensive set of technical analysis tools,enabling customers to become successful traders. Our technical analysis tools do not give absolute predictions about the future but they can help investors anticipate what is “likely” to happen to prices over time. Technical analysis uses a wide variety of charts showing prices over time.
Technical analysts use a price chart in order to find trends and understand the flow of the market. Most traders use candlestick charts overlaid with other indicators to understand chart patterns indicating future prices.
At plutus.global , we provide many technical analysis tools which you can use on our trading platform. There are various types of technical analysis indicators, under the following categories.
- Moving averages is a line which traces the closing price of a currency as a line through a given time period.
- Candlestick chart patterns are buy and sell signals indicated by the sequence or shape of one or more candles in the candlestick chart.
- Indicators are formulas centered on the price and volume of a currency – measuring money flow,trends, volatility and momentum. Indicators usuallysupport additional information in the analysis of a currency price action. They are used to confirm price movements in qualifying chart patterns and to generate buy and sell signals.A leading indicator leads price movements, while a lagging indicator trails price movements.
- Support and ResistanceTools work on the premise that prices always retrace in the opposite direction of a trend at a certain percentage of the price trend before resuming the original direction of the trend. The Fibonacci Retracement toolis the most popular support and resistance indicator.
- Market Sentiment is the expression of crowd behavior on price fluctuations and is the reason why exchange rates can be so different from the fundamental understanding of how the economy works. Certain tools help Forex traders gain a better understanding of market sentiment before making trading decisions. These include the Commitment of Traders (COT) report which shows Forex traders long and short contracts in the futures market. The Volatility Index (VIX) is another important tool. This measures the implied volatility of options that are bought and sold.
When trying to gauge the mood of the market, traders should never solely rely on technical tools but look at market sentiment as well.
SIMPLIFY YOUR TRADING &IMPROVE YOUR TRADING RESULTS WITH plutus.global TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
At plutus.global , we provide technical analysis services and research on financial instruments of Forex, Stock, Commodities and other financial markets. Our reports are written by experienced analysts with a strong market understanding. In this section you’ll find charts, market reviews, forecasts and signals for major currency pairs and commodity instruments. You can also view technical studies for each instrument.