Bonus Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions (hereinafter: Bonus Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to all Bonuses, Trade Refunds, any type of special offer or promotion that may be granted by Plutus.global to a customer (Hereinafter” Bonus, Bonuses”)This Bonus Application is subject to the conditions detailed in the general “Terms and Conditions” (hereinafter: the “T&C”) appearing on the Plutus.global (Hereinafter: the “Company”) website: https://www.plutus.global/ (Hereinafter: the “Site”), In the event of any conflict between the Bonus Terms and Conditions and the T&C, the T&C listed on the Site shall prevail. By signing below, you (Hereinafter: the “Client”) hereby irrevocably accept and agree to the Bonus Terms and Conditions listed below.
Terms and Conditions
1. In order for any and all Bonuses and/or offers to become applicable and accepted by The Company, the Client must comply with the specific Bonus Terms and Conditions in order for any Bonuses as may have been agreed in such offer to be credited to a Customer’s account (For example: a Client may be required to make a minimum of deposit).
2. Unless stated otherwise, in writing on the Company’s Site, it shall be a standard term of any and all Bonuses that, in order to make a withdrawal of the Bonuses received by the Client, the Client will be required to have a total Lot trading volume of at least the 10% of the total Bonus amount awarded to him, plus his deposit amount (the “Withdrawal Threshold”) for him to be able to withdraw the Bonus provided by the Company. For the avoidance of any doubt, the above-mentioned calculation method shall comply with the following example: (Total Bonus awarded to the Client / 10) = Amount of required
3. Once the Withdrawal Threshold has been reached, withdrawals shall be made in accordance with the Site’s T&C. In any case in which such Withdrawal Threshold has not been made by the Client completely, Client shall not be eligible for the partial and/or any Bonus amount he has accumulated.
4. Any and all calculation of deposit, eligible for withdrawal shall be based in accordance with FX pairs, eligible for trading in the Company’s Website.
5. In the event that the Customer receives a bonus and the Withdrawal Threshold has not been met by the Client, as a sign of good faith, the Client shall be able to request an “Irregular Withdrawal”, which shall be comprised of his Total Deposits minus any losses incurred in his account on the Site.
6. In-active Clients: in any case in which, Client has exhausted his deposited funds in his account he holds with the Company and such Client solely holds a balance of Bonus Funds, in accordance with the Company’s Terms and Conditions, and such Client has failed to utilize and\or trade in his account, held with the Company for a time period of 3 (three) months, such Client shall not be eligible to receive his Bonus Funds and any and all Bonus Funds balances shall be returned to the Company immediately.
7. Company’s Responsibility: Company reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the provision of any Bonus at any stage, for any reason according to its sole discretion. Furthermore, the Company takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Bonus due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, Acts of Good or otherwise.
8. Under no circumstance, shall Company be liable to Client or any third parties whatsoever under any contract, strict liability, negligence or other legal or equitable theory, for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of the Client associated with the provision of the said Bonus.
9. These Bonus Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the Vincent and the Grenadines, without giving effect to the principles of the conflict of laws. The competent courts of Vincent and the Grenadines shall have exclusive jurisdiction regarding any matter. Nothing in the aforesaid shall prevent Company, nor derogate from its right, to enforce any judgment of such court or to seek interim injunctions in any relevant venue.